domenica 25 novembre 2012

Elegant French wedding in Florence









I met Charlotte and Timothèe at Riva Lofts Residence in Florence, in one of their frequent trip to Tuscany before getting everything ready for their wonderful wedding in Italy.when I first saw them I immediately felt comfortable and already part of their wedding..my imagination was already taking pictures ..They were talking about a lot of people coming from Paris to Florence just to be part of their dream to get married!... ah..l'amour!!!








































The reception took place at Villa Corsini in Impruneta, very close to Florence..my imagination was right,the day was beautiful  colored and ...with a lot of love!!! thank you Timothèe and Charlotte!





















Nessun commento:

Posta un commento